Saturday, April 28, 2012

Answers Begin

     God is so faithful, even when my faith is so little. The last time I wrote, I gave a list of many unknowns. I still have quite a few, but God has begun to answer, and I am thrilled and humbled to see His plan start to unfold even more.
    I have a place to stay when I first get to Cuenca, praise God! I am staying with my good friend's aunt for the duration of my class (which ends in July). Knowing that is such a blessing and a comfort. Where I will stay after that....ha well I will let you know when I do :)
   This week I also received my tax return, and between what God has allowed me to save and the tax return, I have enough to pay for the expense of the class. God is so good! He continually reminds me this is where He wants me.
   I was able to go to the lady's retreat for my church this weekend, and I was so encouraged and challenged. I heard so many testimonies of how God's timing was unexpected and many times stretching or painful, but it always turned out for the good  of His children. Whether God has me in Ecuador for 6 months or the rest of my life, I am thankful to be led by Him in His way and in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment