Wednesday, May 9, 2012

33 Days and Counting....

   In 33 days I will be leaving the country, and I am definitely looking forward to it. Leaving will be challenging, but God has made it abundantly clear that this is where He wants me. The closer things get, the less scared I become, and I am thankful and humbled He has lead me in this direction. A lot of mystery still exists, but the truth that God is always present is such an encouragement.
   Friday I am off to the consulate in Chicago to try and get my visa. I am not exactly sure how everything will go, so I would appreciate your prayers in that as well. My dad is going to go with me, and I am glad for that. This area with all the legal papers and documents is not my forte, but the school I am working with is very well established. They have a good working relationship with the consulate and how to conduct this type of business. God continues to show Himself faithful and provide in every possible way.

" Only fear the LORD  and serve Him faithfully with all your heart. For consider what great things He has done for you." I Samuel 12:24

No comments:

Post a Comment